Saturday, April 12, 2008

Independence and Company

Well, I have to say this that I am an independent, very very determined not to give in and fall for what would be an unwise call of nature. The want for company. This does not go to say that I'm alone stranded, orphaned, damned or any such thing. Just means that I'm at that age where people tend to start contemplating the need for company, someone to rely on, share stuff with. But I tend to think that while one tries to plan these things they are rightly inthe weird focal point of destiny. I may like those aorund me, be prim and proper and womanly and see the the light at the end of the tunnel. But the way I look at it, the light may be from something that has caught fire and that may not be the greates decision of your life. When friends tell me that you need to put your self up there, let them know your interested in them, I can a snort coming up my nose. I'm credible when comes to highly -rational thinking. But I must agree it has come only at the price of earlier maybe irrational and soemtimes bordering on stupid decisions. Life is less of the dark night you close your eyes to go to sleep and more about the morning sunshine. Atleast I look at it that way. I know that dreams come in the darkest hours sleep, but it is only in the morning that we can do something about getting where we want to. Yes we have in the process of ranting reached an entire plane but well, how important is, will be the company you need, want to have and keep. Doesn't it all come at the cost of your independence. Is compromise the keyword? Is there yet the brilliance of Howard Roark left in this world? I may not be the most comprehensible person yet, but well, please do read the fountainhead. I will soon come up with a lot more internal arguments to this post.

No comments: