Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Power of Earning.

i was just thinkin to my self I need to buy myself a new laptop. Really. The one I have with a celeron processor seems too slow. I just realised that I had a friend who flew to dubai to buy this laptop of his. he finally settled for HP Widescreen one for abt half a lakh or 50, 000/- And my reaction to it was, what!?!!?? I'd have spent a miserly 30000 and anything above that I'd consider quite expensive and foolish to buy. Afterall its an inanimate piece of existence. (Yeah conscending works for me most times ) I was however, just a while back considering buying a MAc. The prices of which are obviously unaffordable by me. But the highlight of this Post-Ed is precisely that. The power of earning and how liberated it makes you feel. Its this independence in finances that makes you so full of yourself its unimaginable. You are so sure of yourself and the things money can buy. But is it all worth it? Where has the age of saving gone? Is spending on investible things the new saving? the strife? Are we there yet? I'm dangling somewhere in between, I guess. Spend and shop and drop.

No comments: